Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at email@example.com.
Here’s the Wednesday morning read:
- Alito’s draft opinion overturning Roe is still the only one circulated inside Supreme Court (Josh Gerstein, Alexander Ward, & Ryan Lizza, Politico)
- For Supreme Court justices, secrecy is part of the job (Jessica Gresko, Associated Press)
- The Supreme Court: Unreachable, inaccessible and frightening (Robin Givhan, The Washington Post)
- With Roe on the rocks, the Roberts court exists in name only (Kelsey Reichmann, Courthouse News Service)
- The Pentagon Papers leaker explains why the Supreme Court draft leak is a good thing (Vanessa Romo, NPR)
The post The morning read for Wednesday, May 11 appeared first on SCOTUSblog.