Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Thursday morning read:
- Supreme Court to Weigh Vaccine Requirements for the Workplace (Brent Kendall & Jess Bravin, The Wall Street Journal)
- Biden’s Shots-for-Millions Rule Hinges on Supreme Court Showdown (Greg Stohr, Bloomberg)
- The Court and the “vaccination wars” (Lyle Denniston, Lyle Denniston Law News)
- The stakes in the Supreme Court’s vaccine cases are even bigger than they seem (Ian Millhiser, Vox)
- Homer Plessy, civil rights pioneer in Supreme Court case, is pardoned by John Bel Edwards (Matt Sledge, New Orleans Times-Picayune)
The post The morning read for Thursday, Jan. 6 appeared first on SCOTUSblog.