Prince Philip admitted to hospital for ‘pre-existing’ condition, Buckingham Palace says

0
397
Prince Philip admitted to hospital for 'pre-existing' condition, Buckingham Palace says

Price Philip ends the year with a medical treatment post beginning 2019 at a hospital for a regular check-up after one car crash. The royal is currently admitted to a hospital in London, as per a statement released by the Buckingham Palace on Friday.

According to a royal source, the Duke of Edinburgh headed to London’s King Edward VII Hospital from Norway for observation as well as treatment in association to one pre-existing health condition.

The 98-year-old patriarch’s admission was just a precautionary measure taken on the suggestion of the ‘Royal Highness’ doctor,’ said the statement.

This announcement comes in briefly after 93-year-old Queen Elizabeth II travelled to Sandringham, Norfolk. She took a train on Friday from the King’s Cross station in London. The monarch celebrates Christmas along with her royal family traditionally each year, at her massive country estate located in Norfolk.

The duke, due to his advancing age, has been admitted to hospital many times in the past. He underwent a hip surgery in April last year and in the year 2012, was taken to health facilities multiple times due to bladder infections.

Notably, though Philip does not carry out engagements, he still remains president, patron as well as member of over 780 organizations.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here