Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Wednesday morning read:
- Native Americans are winning at the Supreme Court – with help from Justice Gorsuch ($) (John Fritze, USA Today)
- The Supreme Court will hear cases that could undercut Biden’s climate agenda. Here’s what to know. (Maxine Joselow, The Washington Post)
- The Supreme Court Wants to Make It Even Harder for the Government to Solve Climate Problems (Dahlia Lithwick, Slate)
- Vaping in the Shadow Docket (Jonathan H. Adler, The Volokh Conspiracy)
- Philadelphia reaches $2 million settlement with Catholic foster-care agency, aiming to prevent future challenges to LGBTQ rights (Julia Terruso, The Philadelphia Inquirer)
The post The morning read for Wednesday, Nov. 24 appeared first on SCOTUSblog.