Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Wednesday morning read:
- Cecilia ‘Cissy’ Marshall, keeper of Thurgood Marshall’s legacy, dies at 94 (Bart Barnes, The Washington Post)
- The Stench of Corruption Is Growing Stronger Around the Supreme Court (Elie Mystal, The Nation)
- The Real Problem With the Second Alleged Leak at the Court (Dahlia Lithwick, Slate)
- The Supreme Court’s New Second Amendment Test Is Off to a Wild Start (Matt Ford, The New Republic)
- The Conservative Case Against the Independent State Legislature Doctrine (Paul Rosenzweig, The Bulwark)
The post The morning read for Wednesday, Nov. 23 appeared first on SCOTUSblog.