Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Wednesday morning read:
- High court confirms justices have received COVID-19 booster (Jessica Gresko & Mark Sherman, Associated Press)
- Two differing views of the Covid pandemic on display at Supreme Court (Joan Biskupic, CNN)
- Pandemic-wary U.S. Supreme Court to weigh Biden vaccine mandates (Lawrence Hurley, Reuters)
- Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts gives an incomplete history lesson on judicial ethics (Peter M. Shane, Washington Monthly)
- Last Stand Of The Court Packers (George Liebmann, The American Conservative)
The post The morning read for Wednesday, Jan. 5 appeared first on SCOTUSblog.