Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Wednesday morning read:
- Leondra Kruger, a star on California’s high court, is on Biden’s Supreme Court list (Nina Totenberg, NPR)
- The Supreme Court Needs Its Own Filibuster (Lawrence Lessig, Slate)
- Could spotlight on Palin case bode well for ministries’ Supreme Court bid? (Alison Frankel, Reuters)
- Perhaps the S. Ct. Will Reconsider the “Actual Malice” Libel Test — but Not in Palin v. N.Y. Times (Eugene Volokh, The Volokh Conspiracy)
- The Evolution of Chief Justice John Roberts (Michael C. Dorf, Verdict)
The post The morning read for Wednesday, Feb. 16 appeared first on SCOTUSblog.