Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at email@example.com.
Here’s the Tuesday morning read:
- Kagan warns the Supreme Court must ‘act like a court’ to keep Americans’ faith (John Fritze, USA Today)
- The Supreme Court can’t escape the 2020 presidential race and is already involved in 2024 politics (Ariane de Vogue, CNN)
- The Supreme Court Gets a Chance to Revisit America’s Imperialist Past (Matt Ford, The New Republic)
- In a Term Likely Defined by Race, Will John Roberts Oppose ‘Jolts’ to the Legal System? (Marcia Coyle, The National Law Journal)
- A landmark Supreme Court fight over social media now looks likely (Robert Barnes & Ann E. Marimow, The Washington Post)
The post The morning read for Tuesday, Sept. 20 appeared first on SCOTUSblog.