Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at email@example.com.
Here’s the Tuesday morning read:
- U.S. Supreme Court rejects challenge to Republican-drawn Texas electoral district (Andrew Chung, Reuters)
- The Case for Supreme Court Term Limits Just Got a Lot Better (Jamelle Bouie, The New York Times)
- Alito’s Alleged 2014 Leak Fits Right Into the Anti-Abortion Playbook (Mary Ziegler, Slate)
- How Panic on the Left Could Spark a Constitutional Crisis (Matthew A. Seligman, POLITICO)
- Peeling Layers: The Onion’s Head Writer Dishes on Satire and the World’s Funniest Amicus Brief (Andrew Cohen, Berkeley Law)
The post The morning read for Tuesday, Nov. 22 appeared first on SCOTUSblog.