Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at email@example.com.
Here’s the Tuesday morning read:
- Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows (Josh Gerstein & Alexander Ward, Politico)
- Protesters flock to Supreme Court on report of draft ruling that would overturn Roe (Phil Helsel, NBC News)
- What Would the End of Roe Mean? Key Questions and Answers. (Claire Cain Miller &
- Supreme Court abortion bombshell suggests a staggering change in American life (Stephen Collinson, CNN)
- Governors swiftly react to reports of leaked draft opinion of Roe v. Wade (Ayana Archie, NPR)
The post The morning read for Tuesday, May 3 appeared first on SCOTUSblog.