Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Tuesday morning read:
- Dividing on Ideological Lines and Breaking Little New Ground in FEC v. Cruz, Supreme Court Strikes Down Another Part of McCain-Feingold law (Rick Hasen, Election Law Blog)
- Supreme Court Sides with US in Immigration Dispute Over Review (Kimberly Strawbridge Robinson, Bloomberg Law)
- Ketanji Brown Jackson on being a ‘first’ and why she loves ‘Survivor’ (Roxanne Roberts, The Washington Post)
- The day could be approaching when Supreme Court rulings are openly defied (Editorial, St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
- I defend the First Amendment, but don’t protest outside the Supreme Court justices’ homes (Greta Van Susteren, USA Today)
The post The morning read for Tuesday, May 17 appeared first on SCOTUSblog.