Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Monday morning read:
- Supreme Court opens new term with murky wetlands dispute and Justice Jackson on the bench (Lawrence Hurley, NBC News)
- At St. Matthew’s 70th Red Mass, a celebration of God and good work (Michael Laris, The Washington Post)
- Ketanji Brown Jackson’s first few months at the fractured Supreme Court (Joan Biskupic, CNN)
- The Supreme Court Could Gut the Voting Rights Act Even Further (Madeleine Carlisle, TIME)
- The Supreme Court Is Blowing Up Law School, Too (Mark Joseph Stern, Slate)
The post The morning read for Monday, Oct. 3 appeared first on SCOTUSblog.