Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at email@example.com.
Here’s the Monday morning read:
- The Tangled Case of the High School Coach Who Prayed (Noah Feldman, Bloomberg)
- The Supreme Court Has Just Invented a New Way to Harass Vulnerable People (Elie Mystal, The Nation)
- With Biden Reckless and Congress AWOL, Will the Supreme Court Save ‘Remain in Mexico’? (Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review)
- Musk Joins Moguls to Kill S.E.C. ‘Gag Orders’ at the Supreme Court (
- Pray the Supreme Court doesn’t leave NY defenseless to control flood of weapons on streets (Editorial, The New York Post)
The post The morning read for Monday, May 2 appeared first on SCOTUSblog.