Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Friday morning read:
- The Ghost of Dred Scott Still Haunts Us (Neal Katyal, TIME)
- This Is How to Put the Supreme Court in Its Place (Jamelle Bouie, The New York Times)
- Weeks into the job, Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson is already having a moment on the Supreme Court (John Fritze, USA Today)
- The supreme court is in session – and every case is potentially a climate one (Amy Westervelt, The Guardian)
- U.S. Supreme Court’s Kavanaugh says overtime pay rules may be invalid (Daniel Wiessner, Reuters)
The post The morning read for Friday, Oct. 14 appeared first on SCOTUSblog.