Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at email@example.com.
Here’s the Friday morning read:
- Ginni Thomas’s emails with Trump lawyer add to tumult at Supreme Court (Robert Barnes & Ann E. Marimow, The Washington Post)
- Latest Ginni Thomas controversy means the Supreme Court can’t escape the 2020 election (Joan Biskupic, CNN)
- Sotomayor Says Supreme Court Can ‘Regain the Public’s Confidence’ (Adam Liptak, The New York Times)
- As abortion ruling nears, U.S. Supreme Court erects barricades to the public (Lawrence Hurley, Reuters)
- Supreme Court under pressure to punt climate case (Pamela King, E&E News)
The post The morning read for Friday, June 17 appeared first on SCOTUSblog.