on Sep 14, 2022
at 1:08 pm
We’ve compiled a list of events offering expert analysis on the Supreme Court’s upcoming term. All are free and available to the public.
- American Constitution Society’s National Supreme Court Preview 2022-2023 with speakers Adam Liptak, Deborah Archer, Jonathan Diaz, Kent Greenfield, Wenona Singel, and Shoba Sivaprasad Wadhia (Sept. 15, 12:30 p.m. EDT)
- George Mason University’s Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2022-2023 Term moderated by Donald Kochan, with panelists John Beisner and Robert Peck (Sept. 16, 12 p.m. EDT)
- Georgetown Law Supreme Court Institute’s Press Preview moderated by Irv Gornstein, with panelists Lisa Blatt, Roman Martinez, Hashim Mooppan, and Donald Verrilli, Jr. (Sept. 21, 9 a.m. EDT)
- The Heritage Foundation’s Supreme Court Preview of the 2022-2023 Term hosted by Zack Smith, with panelists Paul Clement and Jeffrey Wall (Sept. 27, 2 p.m. EDT)
- American University Washington College of Law and the American Bar Association’s On the Docket: Looking Ahead at the New Supreme Court Term moderated by Steve Wermiel, with Erwin Chemerinsky, Maya Manian, Roman Martinez, and Kimberly Strawbridge Robinson (Sept. 29, 12 p.m. EDT)
To have your Supreme Court preview event added to our list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correction (Sept. 14 at 3:40 p.m.): An earlier version of this article misstated who the American University WCL panelists will be.
Supreme Court previews for the 2022-23 term,
SCOTUSblog (Sep. 14, 2022, 1:08 PM),