The Legal Technology Resource Center (LTRC) is pleased to make its seventh annual announcement of its Women of Legal Tech honorees. LTRC’s Women of Legal Tech initiative is intended to encourage diversity and celebrate women in legal technology. This initiative launched in 2015 with a list of innovators and leaders in legal technology and with this year’s additions, that list now includes 132 talented and influential women leaders.
This year, we received almost 200 nominations and a committee of LTRC experts selected this year’s honorees. The committee consisted of Heidi Alexander, Dennis Kennedy, Sofia Lingos, and Allison Shields. The judging process was challenging, but 12 phenomenal women were selected from this year’s nominations. The honorees are going to be recognized at the 2021 Women of Legal Tech Summit being held on March 3 and 4, 2021. This will be a virtual event.
We will be running individual profiles on each of our honorees this year soon, so stay tuned!
Congrats to Our Class of 2021!
- Catherine Bamford | (@BamLegal) | CEO and Founder of BamLegal
- Leila Banijamali | Co-Founder and CEO at Symbium
- Lucy Bassli | (@lucybassli) | Founder and Principal at InnoLaw Group, PLLC; Law Department Management Consultant at NextLaw In-House Solutions; and Legal Strategy Advisor at LawGeex
- Rebecca Benavides | Director Legal Business and Strategy at Microsoft
- Amanda Brown | (@accesstowhat) | Executive Director of the Lagniappe Law Lab
- The Honorable Samantha Jessner | Assistant Presiding Judge-elect of the Superior Court of California, Los Angeles County
- Someera Khokhar | Founder and CEO of Nammu21
- Camila Lopez | (@camilopez) | Consumer Advocate and Co-Founder of People Clerk
- Kelli Raker | Coordinator, Entrepreneurial Law Program, Duke University School of Law
- Shannon Salter | (@shannonnsalter) | Chair of British Columbia’s Civil Resolution Tribunal
- Roberta Tepper | Lawyer Assistance Programs Director of the State Bar of Arizona
- Jennifer Wondracek | (@JenWondracek) | Director of the Law Library, Professor of Legal Research and Writing at Capital University Law School